- Enjoy getting to know your clients personally
- Take pride in helping clients maximize their independence
- Want to work for a “David” instead of a “Goliath”
- Are looking for part-time physiotherapy work that fits your schedule
- Work to help our clients and staff live the life they love
- Focus on primary and secondary prevention to help clients optimize their strength, mobility, and independence
Zoomers is an innovative and growing practice in Halifax that focuses on providing health and fitness services to adults aged 50+. Our services include:
- Home care physiotherapy
- In-clinic physiotherapy, massage therapy, bracing, dietetics and more!
- Specialized physiotherapy programs like the GLA:D for Osteoarthritis and LSVT BIG for Parkinson’s
- In-studio and online group fitness classes (Club Z)
We are always looking for energetic and motivated physiotherapists to join our team as subcontractors to provide home physiotherapy services in the Halifax Regional Municipality (HRM).
The successful applicants will be available to see 5-10 clients per week; with the potential to expand if desired. Scheduling is flexible.
Our ideal candidates will have a minimum of 2 years of experience and employ a client-centered active treatment approach that includes education and exercise. Additional training in post-operative care and neurorehabilitation would be considered an asset. Unfortunately, this position is not available to Physiotherapy Residents at this time due to NS College licensing restrictions.
Contact name: Laura Lundquist
Phone: 902-453-1525(o) or 902-488-7801(c)
Accepting applications now
Ready to join our team?
We’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch today.