What do registered dietitians do?
Registered dietitians are regulated health care professionals who are trained to provide advice and counselling about diet, food and nutrition. Nutrition counselling is individualized for each client based on client needs and goals.
Your nutrition care at Zoomers might include:
• Healthy eating for prevention and/or treatment of chronic conditions
• Achieving your healthy weight
• Addition of plant based foods
• Enhancing your fitness or sports performance
• Mindful eating practices
• Supporting a positive mindset around food and diet
• A home visit to assist in meal planning, preparation and grocery shopping for 1-2 people