What do Physiotherapists do?
All Physiotherapists are regulated healthcare professionals who are trained in the treatment of acute and chronic conditions; they also play a key role in disease and injury prevention.
Ultimately, Physiotherapists help you maximize your physical function to improve or maintain your quality of life despite an injury or illness.
Your physiotherapy care at Zoomers might include:
• Education about your condition and self-management
• Manual therapy (hands-on treatment)
• Rehabilitative exercise (onsite gym and home program prescription)
• Vestibular system treatment
• IFC (interferential current)
• TENS (transcutaneous electrical nerve stimulation)
• EMS (electrical muscle stimulation)