We are excited to announce the upcoming opening of Spring Physiotherapy within the new Cross-Court Pickleball Facility in Dartmouth!
This new facility will have 5 pickleball courts in action every day and we are excited to be assembling a team of healthcare and administrative professionals to support their members and the local community at large!
Spring Physiotherapy is a sister clinic to Zoomers Physiotherapy & Health Solutions in Halifax, NS. Therefore, although it is a new clinic, Spring will definitely benefit from the strong community following and connections Zoomers has spent the last six years curating. We expect significant growth after we open in April 2024.
Our mantra is: Live the Life You Love.
Here is “A Day in the Life of…” our Director of First Impressions & Flow:
- Get the office ready for the day by setting a welcoming mood in the reception area
- Greet and catch up with co-workers as they arrive for their shifts
- Manage incoming phone and electronic messages promptly
- Help clients feel at ease in the lobby while awaiting their appointments
- Process private pay and third-party insurer billing daily
- Schedule appointments with clients in-person and over the phone
- Answer questions about our programs and services
- Support the rest of the professional staff through other varied administrative and clinical support duties (light housekeeping, laundry, room turn-over etc)
Be part of a small locally owned business that is doing something BIG!!
The successful candidate will be someone who is energetic, passionate about the power of movement and cares personally about others.
Additional considerations include:
- Formal office administration training (preferred).
- Strong computer skills (web-based software, word, excel) (required).
- 2+ years working experience in an administrative capacity (preferred).
It promises to be an exciting time at Spring Physiotherapy with lots of change and growth! If you’re looking to be part of a dynamic, high-functioning team, we want to meet you!
35-40 hours per week, Permanent
Hourly Rate: $16.50 – $19.00
Contact name: Laura Lundquist
Phone: 902-453-1525(o) or 902-488-7801(c)
Start Date: March 18, 2024 (flexible)
Ready to join our team?
We’d love to hear from you! Please get in touch today.